Organic Market & Cafe
Winter Hours: OPEN W/Th/Fri 10am-6pm. Sat. 10am-5pm. Su 10am-4pm. Closed Monday & Tuesdays.
3-4-17 BEAUTIFUL ORGANIC LOCAL VEGETABLES and Fruits. Avocados. Red Leaf. Mixed Greens. Cilantro. Broccoli. Fresh Tumeric. Fresh Wi Ginger. Yellow Potatoes. Yams. Crimini Mushrooms. Apples–a variety. Wisconsin Red and Yellow Onions, Garlic, Carrots. Leeks. Kale. Arugula. Red and Green Cabbage. And lots more!
Wi Artisan Cheese Selection! Pleasant Ridge Reserve. Dunbarton Blue. and other award winners. Colossal Olives. Great new dried fruit no sugar, no sulphur: Persimmons, white figs, prunes, cherries and more. Herbs. Wide range of Bulk items eg beans, rice, grains. And lots of great pantry items: olive oils, vinegars, mustards, truffle sauces, pasta, and MORE!!
Organic MEATS: Bratwurtz, Pork -Selection of Cuts, Hickory Smoked Hams, Heritage Turkey, Ground Turkey, European Homemade Sausages, all cuts of Beef, Chicken-all cuts. Alaskan Salmon.
THE FARMER’S MARKET ALL YEAR LONG:
Fresh organic fruits, vegetables, meats, poultry, dairy and more!
Our food lover’s store offers conscientiously sourced, quality, organic, local & global food, drink and related specialties for all occasions. We offer…
- Full Assortment of Organic Groceries.
- Vegetables from small local farms.
- Meat & poultry- local- sustainably raised with care.
- Local and international artisan cheeses, eggs, milk.
- European-style Homemade Sausages, and other charcuterie.
- Gluten-free items.
- Local and international pantry items, including Asian, Italian & French.